Thursday, February 16, 2012

Calling in Fantastic

Why can't I call in fantastic today?
It's like calling in sick, but the opposite!

"I'm sorry, I can't come in to work today, I'm feeling too well. Oh no, nothing's wrong, it's the opposite. You see, I broke through this really long weight loss plateau with a 4lb loss in just a week, and I put on these pants this morning that were super tight last week and they are LOOSE, and my outfit is really cute and I'm having a good hair day. So.... I have to spend the day being fantastic."

What could go wrong?



I mean, I don't know what I'd do with myself all day... zumba isn't until 5:30 this evening.

I'd probably end up doing stupid things like sending dear bf texts with bad puns all day... again...















In almost seriousness though, I feel great.
I'm writing this in a blog because, if you feel great too, YAY, let's be fantastic together!!!

More importantly, if you're feeling less than fantastic: stop it.
I want you to be here, with me, where things are awesome!
If I could give you all the answers for how to do it, I would, but I can't.
Chances are you probably already KNOW what you should be doing to feel fantastic, but are maybe struggling with that disconnect between the knowing and the doing. Or the doing and the doing consistently.

Everyone is different, and what works for me may not work for you, but I'll say it once again, because it's my favorite!

With every choice today, ask yourself, will this make me feel good right now, or good about myself? How would I rather feel?

Hint: you'd rather feel good ABOUT YOURSELF!! It may not seem like it in the moment, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment