Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm a Legume

You know how magazines and tv shows will always recommend styles based on what fruit you're shaped like? Pear, Apple, etc...

Well I haven't considered myself shaped like any fruits OR time keeping devices lately. Even an apple didn't really describe my body type... I consider myself more of a legume of some kind.

Here's an 'artistic' rendering of me being legume-shaped: (for reference):



It's no fun being a legume.  There is no such thing as a designer who pictures a bean stomping down the runway in this season's looks.

I'm hoping to soon find myself a pear, or, you never know, maybe a stick of fruit flavored gum!

But I'm working on it, and I'm creating this blog as a place to work it out in words, so it's like the mental leg room for this legume.

No comments:

Post a Comment