Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Proof is in the Corduroy

I have a habit, when it comes to weight loss, to setting a perfectly realistic goal, getting close to meeting it, and then basically fleeing in terror from it.



I don't know why. It's silly, really. I guess I get so freaked out about NOT managing my totally achievable goal that I sabotage it?

Who knows.

I'm a crazy person.


BUT! Weight loss goals are sometimes very sneaky. I can see the scale-based goals sneaking up on me, go crazy, and sabotage my timeline.

I never sabotage my timeline by skipping work outs, it's always with a little extra food. An extra tortilla here, some ice cream there... But while this is going on I'm still exercising like a maniac, so the inches keep creeping on down.

I measured again today and I am now up to a total of 37.75 inches lost from the places I measure.
That's pretty awesome!!

And I can even prove how different I look!! Remember way back when I made a goal to fit into a certain pair of pants by Christmas? Well I WORE those pants on Christmas!!!

The proof is in the.... er... Corduroy?

No comments:

Post a Comment